BCAPL of Maryland
Maryland's fastest growing pool league
New User
Login
Welcome to BCAPL of Maryland
Thursday, September 19 2019 @ 11:51 AM EDT
View Printable Version

2012 Session 1 Final Stats

BCAPL of Maryland would like to thank all of its players for their hard work for the first session of 2012. The first ever session of 9-Ball BCA in Maryland has come to a close with the winner being Rick Molinero and runner ups Chuck Ritter Jr. and followed by Chuck Ritter Sr. the three biggest improved players for the session was Don Hardesty, Ron Cook and Shawn Coleman. The MVP for Monday was Chuck Ritter Sr. Congratulations to all and good luck next session.

We would also like to congratulate Wednesday Team Misfits for a first place finish in session 1. Followed by Shut up and Shoot and Lucky Shots. The two biggest improved players for this session were Glenn Young and Gabriel Edwards. Most Racks ran for the session goes to Paul Pastorek. The MVP for the session goes to George Simms. Congratulations to all teams and good luck next session.

We would also like to congratulate Thursday Team Redemption for a first place finish in session 1. Followed by A Lost Cause and Who's Next. The two biggest improved players for this session were Kathleen Wright and Andrew Kopp. Most Racks ran for the session goes to Ricky Bariess Sr. the MVP for the session goes to Scott Berger. Congratulations to all teams and good luck next session.

Featured Media Album

Fundraiser for Breast Cancer (2)

Charity pool tournament to raise money for breast cancer.

Updated Thursday, March 29 2012 @ 10:11 AM EDT

View Printable Version

Thank You!

I would like to thank every player that played for BCAPL of Maryland in 2011. I hope each and every one of you had a good time this past weekend playing in the yearly playoffs. Every team put a lot of hard work and it took a lot of dedication into trying to be the best team for 2011. I would like to thank you all for a very successful playoffs. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose but most of all it is how you react to the defeat or accomplishment that your team has gone through. Each and every one of you showed that you could go above and beyond what is expected of world class pool players. I would be very proud to say to anyone that BCAPL of Maryland has the best pool players in the world.    
Thank You,
League Operator
Tim Lauterbach

Topics

My Account

Lost your password?

Upcoming Events

There are no upcoming events

What's New

Stories

No new stories

Comments last 2 days